Summarizing the Results of a Project
I. Pre-Listening Exercise
II. Listening Exercise
III. Post-Listening Exercise
Check the meanings
of the following words and expressions:
1. What have previous studies not addressed?
A. the features of credit cooperatives in Taiwan
B. financial reforms that will enhance the role of cooperatives in the financial market
C. the financial problems of credit cooperatives
2. How can credit cooperatives maintain their market competitiveness?
A. by initiating timely financial reforms
B. by identifying potential defaulted loans
C. by making good loan decisions
3. What does the investment risk model analyze?
A. limitations of previous financial research and the Experience Rule
B. the ability of loan officers in banks and credit cooperatives to identify potentially defaulting loans
C. the features of credit cooperatives in Taiwan
4.How were features of credit cooperatives analyzed?
A. using factor analysis
B. using cluster analysis
C. using MDS
5. What can the proposed investment risk model enable loan officers in banks and credit cooperatives to do?
A. identify potentially defaulting loans
B. initiate timely financial reforms that will enhance the role of cooperatives in the financial market
C. accumulate relevant loan information and background information about credit cooperatives
Write a paragraph that makes an inference from statistics regarding a product or service by following this structure:
1. Introduce the objective of your project.
2. Describe the methodology for the project.
3. State the main results of the project.
4. Describe the main contribution of the project to a particular field or sector.