Summarizing the Results of a Project
I. Pre-Listening Exercise
II. Listening Exercise
III. Post-Listening Exercise
Check the meanings
of the following words and expressions:
1. What was established for all customers in the bank database?
A. the defaulted loan burden of small financial institutions
B. data mining applications in financial institutions
C. credit ranking criteria based on a decision tree were then established
2. How were highly effective data mining approaches applied?
A. to reduce operating costs by enhancing process flow
B. to identify the attributes of each customer account
C. to reduce the defaulted loan burden of small financial institutions
3. How does the credit risk assessment model reduce operating costs?
A. by reducing the defaulted loan burden of small financial institutions
B. by analyzing a mass of data
C. by enhancing process flow
4.What does each customer account include?
A. effective marketing strategies based on acquired data
B. overdraft records, outstanding loans and income level
C. potential data mining applications in financial institutions
5. What is the proposed model highly promising for?
A. concealed purchasing models
B. small financial institutions
C. other industrial applications
Write a paragraph that makes an inference from statistics regarding a product or service by following this structure:
1. Introduce the objective of your project.
2. Describe the methodology for the project.
3. State the main results of the project.
4. Describe the main contribution of the project to a particular field or sector.