Summarizing the Results of a Project
I. Pre-Listening Exercise
II. Listening Exercise
III. Post-Listening Exercise
Check the meanings
of the following words and expressions:
1. Why were factors associated with customer relations and the customer life-cycle combined?
A. to devise diverse promotional strategies
B. to construct an enhanced management model
C. to achieve market differentiation and effective management of customer relations
2. How was a data mining method, CRISP-DM, employed?
A. by verifying and adjusting factors of the ranking module
B. by ensuring that a company continues to provide quality services
C. by combining conventional means of data exploration with two mathematical calculations
3. Why can one use the proposed model to verify and adjust factors of the ranking module?
A. to ensure that a company continues to provide quality services
B. to identify potential generators of bank revenues
C. to devise diverse promotional strategies
4.Why can the proposed customer ranking model significantly reduce promotional costs and allow sales staff to concentrate on identifying potential customers?
A. because it can analyze the dynamic purchasing behavior of customers and identify potential generators of bank revenues
B. because it can devise diverse promotional strategies
C. because it can be adopted to manage effectively customer relations
5. What can the proposed model significantly enhance?
A. the ability to analyze current customer data
B. the ability to attract new customers
C. the ability to achieve market differentiation and effective management of customer relations
Write a paragraph that makes an inference from statistics regarding a product or service by following this structure:
1. Introduce the objective of your project.
2. Describe the methodology for the project.
3. State the main results of the project.
4. Describe the main contribution of the project to a particular field or sector.